Today's turn was a reintroduction to
Laguardia for me. I
haven't been there since my
usair flying in the E145.
LaGuardia's taxiways are crowded to say the least, but we had a fairly easy time waiting about 45 minutes to depart with a spectacular view of Manhattan on the way out. I would share it with you if I hadn't left my point and shoot camera in Monterrey! Luckily through the unofficial pilot
hand off network, it was collected in the hotel and should be waiting for me in Indy :-) We are back in Chicago now. The
FAs and I are headed to the train to have some deep dish downtown...that's usually not my bag (Yeah Baby!) but I need the authentic experience.
2 comments:
Hmmmm....seems like Heather isn't the only one who can't keep track of a camera. :)
See, honesty is not always the best policy...
Post a Comment