Tuesday, July 21, 2009

ISO 1600, oh how I love thee

Turkey run is a tough place to take pictures...Green everything, dark shadows mixing with direct sunlight, moving subjects, slippery footing, ISO's set incorrectly...all add up to one big fat excuse for sub par pictures. Aside from that We had a great time. Brother (older) Noel and his family came up with Dad to check out some corn fields in Indiana. We took advantage of the 70 degree temps for two days doing all kinds of outdoor cool stuff.

Turkey_Run057 copy.jpg Turkey_Run050 copy.jpg Turkey_Run047 copy.jpg
Hayden is giving the "no need no help" signal to me while H snaps the pic. He did a great job hanging with his cousins.
Turkey_Run040 copy.jpg
One hike down with the ladder trail to go....time for an early bday cake for Noel...Nonny's recipe of course.
Turkey_Run033 copy.jpg Turkey_Run024 copy.jpg IMG_9846 copy.jpg IMG_9856.jpg IMG_9929 copy.jpg
Finally a picture for Dusty...I've been buying used books on amazon. Usually it is a result from combining the newest book at the best bargain that has the highest rating method. I call the picture "all dressed up with nowhere to go".
IMG_9930.JPG

5 comments:

Heidi said...

How am I supposed to look at the Exif data if you've set all the pics to private on Flickr? :)

Heidi said...

Nevermind I got around it. :)

PEC said...

dude, hacking the exif...I made them public anyway just cause you said please...wait you never said please!

Heidi said...

I think you had set them to public and I just thought I got around it. Anyway...please...and thanks!

Paul and Briana said...

These are some wonderful pictures!!! The kids have really grown. I can't wait to see them!