Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Puddle Duck Racer

Today we ventured out to the lake to check out Papaw's Homemade PDRacer boat. The wind was gusty and since this was voyage #2 for Papaw he (we) were a little wary of sailing the rough seas of Lake Julian. The boys were ready to roll and helped Papaw get the boat ready...(photos by Bryson, Dad, Heather and Hayden)
IMG_0082b
IMG_0093b
IMG_0088b
Hayden was excited too (even tho he didn't go)
IMG_0086b
Papaw tested the waters first to see if this was going to work. He tried the oars and the sail and had this reaction:
IMG_0107b
sailing was out...tooo gusty. We went with oars only. The boys had a great time anyway.
IMG_0128b
IMG_0144b
IMG_0167b
I even caught a shot of this beauty! I was so stunned and in awe I put my finger on the lens:
IMG_0092


1 comment:

Heidi said...

How fun! I love the last shot of the boat. And well your stunning beauty...she looks thrilled. :)