Thursday, July 9, 2009

Ritters, Visual Studio 2010, and Strep

Let me 'splain.
No, there is too much. Let me sum up.



Hayden's strep is better, but Jacob's throat hurts...



Today we spent the 5 dollar Ritters gift card I won from Signal Learning...yum! it was good. That makes a 5 dollar return so far on that Signal Learning investment. In fact maybe I should have held on to that card as it was worth more than my certification right now. :-)



Downloading VS 2010 (VIsual Studio, not Victoria's Secret) right now should take all night on my anemic internet. Be prepared for el Cinco Web Solutions LLC pretty soon! (or maybe a more professional name) I have been playing with a site lately using Silverlight, check it out if you like:
http://www.painterelcinco.com/greatdesign4u/default.aspx
only the main and portfolio pages work....but silverlight is cool. My cousin told me that I need to repeatedly wash my hands and use Purell when coding with ASP.NET and Silverlight :-) ...HA HA (Anti-Microsoft Joke)

No comments: