I have no idea what you just said....but I like this picture!
Lovely bokeh :) The photo made me think of a question on a test Wednesday about points of light being hexagonal instead of round and what caused it or how to change it. I'm sure I probably got it wrong. :)
Would it be: Buy a lens with a red line around it and fancy curved aperture leaves shot wide open?
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I have no idea what you just said....but I like this picture!
Lovely bokeh :) The photo made me think of a question on a test Wednesday about points of light being hexagonal instead of round and what caused it or how to change it. I'm sure I probably got it wrong. :)
Would it be: Buy a lens with a red line around it and fancy curved aperture leaves shot wide open?
Post a Comment