
A few shots by Briana for our tubin' trip down Davidson River

Briana took a nice shot of the tubes falling off the car.

Heather and I got out on a date tonite by golly. We hit "Early Girls" for some local Asheville fare. We got to watch the wide "variety" of Ashevilians walk on the streets below.
Being with me was obviously the highlight of Heather's vacation...or was it the fact we were sans kids? Surely not.
Heather and I got out on a date tonite by golly. We hit "Early Girls" for some local Asheville fare. We got to watch the wide "variety" of Ashevilians walk on the streets below.
Being with me was obviously the highlight of Heather's vacation...or was it the fact we were sans kids? Surely not.

2 comments:
That is the smile of a woman who does not have her kids with her. I saw it in the mirror this morning!! :)
By the way, I'm glad those sidewalks in Asheville didn't jump up and viciously attack you and Heather. They are known to do that!
Post a Comment