I scanned all these from old albums (old is relative) when trying to remove the pictures from the page I found out that they really don't want to be removed so out came the whole page to be scanned...Here is Mom and Dad dancing. It seems like all our Moms and Dads could dance to some extent but our generation chose not to embrace dancing a a whole. (I guess I am saying I can't dance and wish I could) We have a swing instructional video at home maybe I'll bust that out.

Here is Noel driving a House Boat that was rented for Vacation one year.
Really just a shot to say Noel had really long hair.

I forget where (I think it was in Quebec) a photo booth got stuck making pictures so we sat there forever and ran the machine dry.. we were such studs.
Some type of college dance... I think I was going to Riddle at the time, she was drop dead gorgeous, I was just the guy with the beard, but I am OK with that.




1 comment:
LOVE the pictures! Hope you are feeling better.
Post a Comment