After coming home and looking at the electric and gas bills for last month, I kinda want to cry. The total was the largest yet in this house...fueled by me jacking the thermostat up a couple of degrees, a tub that needs to drip so the pipes don't freeze and the boys new habit of consistently running the hot water out for all showers/baths. I can't blame them, they learned that trick from me. Guinea-Bissau has a lower per capita GDP than my combined power and heating bills...yikes. If we moved there I bet we could live pretty good. The commute to work may be tough though. Looking on the bright side...hmmm...we might have ritz chicken tonight! That makes it all better.
Oh yeah...VoIP update. It's all good now. The call quality is on par with the land line...I was expecting a cell phone type quality so I have to say A+ so far.
1 comment:
What would the world be without Ritz Chicken?
Dacia
Post a Comment