Today saw a few more projects complete but in the heat the pool next door was the main event of the afternoon. The bench got stained and looks great...we fixed an exterior door, laid some landscaping bricks, dug up a trumpet vine that was taking over etc. BTW the new slick-as-snot item of the year: Menards required a receipt to return things...so when you walk in there is a machine that you swipe whatever card you put the purchase on, it gives you the date you used that card and offers to print out a replacement receipt for returns. Sweet. I bet you are wondering about the Bluegrass:
Avon had a free concert with these guys, the Shiloh Bluegrass Band It was fun...the kids played on the playground while we listened and of course there was KFC involved.
Hayden clapped and ate jelly beans.
And since you were wondering about the bench again...
3 comments:
The bench looks great! Can Heather's parents adopt me for a week. There's a lot of stuff around this house that needs done. :)
Me too, me too!!
I think that since you have mastered the bench. You are ready to build mine. I will through in some volunteer laborers (Duke and Andrew) and even let your whole family swim when it is done. I suppose, I could also provide KFC. No, music unless the Praise Band wants to volunteer.
Post a Comment