Sunday, June 22, 2008

Rhapsody Playlist

I was asked what kinda music I listen to. This is a Rhapsody playlist of some CCM stuff we like. I listen to harder stuff too but these get a lot of play on my MP3, especially on the road. Check it out if you would like.

This link opens the rhapsody service:

"1. In Better Hands - Natalie Grant
2. Untitled Hymn (Come To Jesus) - Chris Rice
3. Call My Name - Third Day
4. In Christ Alone - Natalie Grant (*praise band stuff)
5. My Savior My God - Aaron Shust (*)
6. Glory Defined (LP Version) - Building 429
7. How Great Is Our God (Arriving Album Version) - Chris Tomlin (*)
8. If You Want Me To - Ginny Owens
9. I Still Believe (Live Audio) - Jeremy Camp
10. Still Calls Me Son - John Waller
11. Mighty To Save - Laura Story (*)
12. Only Grace - Matthew West
13. Shine - Salvador
14. The Face Of Love - Sanctus Real
15. All Things New - Steven Curtis Chapman
16. Much Of You - Steven Curtis Chapman"

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Aaron likes Bryson rocking out on the video. That's the face Heather makes after a week of VBS isn't it. :)