I don't begrudge Heather her 30%. You know the 30% she ALWAYS seems to get. The 30% that has only shown its face at my house ONCE. No I don't begrudge her at all while she's shopping away at Kohl's; spending all of your money while I sit at home content with my fraying towels, fading denim capris, stretched out cotton T-shirts, handbag that is coming apart at the zipper and sandals that have stitching coming apart. Noooo sir! But I digress. Happy shopping!
10 comments:
Okay, I am dying to know what the picture is....It says it is currently unavailable!
sorry...messin' around with flickr. P
This just isn't fair....I don't understand. I am such a loyal customer and I never ever ever get 30% You always get 30%...it just isn't fair.
I don't begrudge Heather her 30%. You know the 30% she ALWAYS seems to get. The 30% that has only shown its face at my house ONCE. No I don't begrudge her at all while she's shopping away at Kohl's; spending all of your money while I sit at home content with my fraying towels, fading denim capris, stretched out cotton T-shirts, handbag that is coming apart at the zipper and sandals that have stitching coming apart. Noooo sir! But I digress. Happy shopping!
Heidi...this is not a pretty side of you. :(
Sharing is caring... if you would like to share my 30% you are welcome, friends.
HP
Happy Shopping Paints! Just leave some in the bank account for Paully!
Sorry...I've had a Diet Pepsi since then and I'm better now
Hey, doesn't that sale flyer say "All for Dad"? I'm thinking you need to use that 30% and score a new pink shirt to go with the "mauve" guitar. :)
I'm in when are we going? Duke may not be happy. Hey, your bull is visiting my pad. Look out, you never know what will happen at my house.
Post a Comment