Monday, June 30, 2008

Heather Tries to Kneeboard

Much more of the same today...good food, lots of swimming and even Heather braving the kneeboard. I am so proud (imagine PEC shedding a tear)

IMG_3197

IMG_3198

IMG_3199

Otherwise the wind was an issue today, whipping up the lake waves making it challenging for the boys.

IMG_3151

IMG_3160

We were liberal with the SPF today with better results. Mr. & Mrs. PEC have a cold but oh well!. Ritz Chicken tonight...Yum!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Great show Heather! Thanks for blogging I am living vicariously (is that right) through you guys!

Anonymous said...

I cant belive you actually got heather to get on that thing! Hope you guys have fun!
PG

Heidi said...

Whoo Hoo!!! Heather's action shots. I second Sarah's remarks. I like vacationing vicariously!!

Anonymous said...

I am beginning to wonder if someone else has taken over Paul's job of posting. I haven't seen any food shots!