Sunday, June 15, 2008

Father's Day at Raccoon Lake

I really don't have time tonight to blog so I'll turn the reins over to Mrs. Cinco (who feels the PEC theme is a little to masculine for her to be taken too seriously) I'm pasting flickr pictures then goin' to bed!........Okay, here I am ready to sub in for today. Paul has an early show tomorrow so please bear with me as I try to take his place.

We started the day with a wonderful church time, then after a quick bite of homemade pork barbecue, headed out to Raccoon Lake for some swimming. Well, needless to say swimming was not allowed since the beach area was completely flooded, so we decided to rent a boat for an hour instead! Totally fun!!

100_4194.JPG

Bryson jumping off the side.

100_4219.JPG



Hayden actually loved the boat!

100_4207.JPG



Jakie helping Paul drive.

100_4199.JPG



Having a snack!

Good times were had by all and we came home to enjoy a nice cook-out for dinner. All in all a super Father's Day. By the way, Happy Father's Day to Papaw and Pop!!!!! Our lives our blessed by yours and we love you both very much!! And Happy Father's Day Paul! You are an incredible dad and we love you very much!!

Hope that was up to PEC standards. Sorry, no food pics this time! Maybe later.

4 comments:

Heidi said...

Good job on the blogging sub-in. Looks like a fun time. If only there was a photo of the barbeque...if only...

Kim said...

You did a great job filling in!

Sarah said...

Great job friend! That's what we did last year...sooo much fun!!

Anonymous said...

hayden looks like a natural sailor!