Tuesday, July 22, 2008

VOLTRON the Hamster

OK his (her/it's) name isn't Voltron but it would be a cool name...but alas it was shot down by H and B. Not Fair. Anyway I let B get a hamster today. When H got home she claimed we had talked about waiting a week or two before looking at them. Details, details. The cage is a 10 gallon aquarium with a topper made for hamsters that adds two levels. Pretty neat. I think the wheel we bought is too small but it'll have to do for now. Hayden has already (unintentionally) scared him once, lets keep out fingers crossed he'll make it.

IMG_3641.JPG

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Gross, Gag a Maggott, Ick, Sheww and all other adjectives that make me want to puke! Call it what you want...it's a mouse.

Painter el Cinco said...

Hmmm you have how many boys? Just Wait....

Heidi said...

Thanks man! Word on the street is that "Voltron" may be staying at the H's house during your vacation. :p

Anonymous said...

Finally a pet I had nothing to do with! Ha!

Jen said...

Ahh...he is kinda cute!

Sarah said...

If I had only known I would have given you a guinea pig or a turtle.