We cruised to table rock today to revisit the park where Noel and Frankie got engaged and Heather and I hiked several times pre-kids. We grilled some ALL BEEF hot dogs and hit the trails. There is water along the trails so the boys played here and there and even did some bust your behind type sliding.
We took a 2 mile hike after swimming. Hayden made it most the way (on my head) before succumbing to a nap.
Just for Heidi: (Taken with Alan's D60 w/ 100mm 2.8 macro)
Just for Diane: Alan's 2nd Pound cake now 3/4 gone:
I'll try to get a fresh subject for my next post...I know your getting tired of the same ol' same ol'.
2 comments:
Nice...could you bring me back some pound cake, and slip that lens in you bag when Alan isn't looking. Thanks! :)
Hey there, I know you are visiting my blog yet your comments are sadly absent....I'm thinking maybe you havn't been typing the word in correctly....
Post a Comment