Grrrr...not the post I wanted to see. Blah!
Stick a fork in painter el cinco!!! Are you going to quit the blog?
Don't get it....
OK, Paul... can you clue us in?
Flying is Kaput
I am so sorry!
This stinks Paul. But I trust God has something else for you. Our God can change our direction and our passions. I know the next leg (pardon the pun) of your life will be great too! Keep the faith brother!
Oh Paul and Heather I am SO sorry. At least the roller coaster has stopped. Many prayers coming your way.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Grrrr...not the post I wanted to see. Blah!
Stick a fork in painter el cinco!!! Are you going to quit the blog?
Don't get it....
OK, Paul... can you clue us in?
Flying is Kaput
I am so sorry!
This stinks Paul. But I trust God has something else for you. Our God can change our direction and our passions. I know the next leg (pardon the pun) of your life will be great too! Keep the faith brother!
Oh Paul and Heather I am SO sorry. At least the roller coaster has stopped. Many prayers coming your way.
Post a Comment