Game On!...
Cinco's Vs. Hackney's. On team Cinco we have two melancholy phlegmatics. On team Hackney we have a choleric sanguine paired with a phlegmatic melancholy. Only one thing is for sure: Decaf will be served.
Heather is reminiscing about Richard Dawson I am sure.
The competition was tight with typing skills being put to the test. It became pretty evident that Cinco's spelling skills were lacking.

Some of the participants were a little more fierce in the competition...I can only imagine if PJ had shown up.

In the end the Hackney's squeaked out a victory
The real winner was Buster, who enjoyed the rare comforts of sleeping on the couch...where he still sits as I type. Round Two is just around the corner.
The real winner was Buster, who enjoyed the rare comforts of sleeping on the couch...where he still sits as I type. Round Two is just around the corner.
1 comment:
Awww...let the poor mistreated puppy sleep on the couch! :)
Post a Comment