Being Monday and seeing that I don't really have any excuses, I am starting on the garage/shed purge. There is a community garage sale this weekend. I am for putting everything in a free pile and burning the rest. You must understand that we have recently been made aware of our personality types. I am melancholic and Heather is phlegmatic (I nailed both of those without the spell checker thank you very much). This basically means we never get anything done which makes me depressed and causes Heather no harm since everybody likes her.

Stage 2: drag everything outside:

Stage 3: Give up and go eat lunch.
Stage one: examine the garage:

Stage 2: drag everything outside:

Stage 3: Give up and go eat lunch.
On another note have you ever noticed how the time you devote to teaching your kids changes the more kids you have. It's the osmosis factor. You just hope something seeps into them from the effort you gave the previous child. For instance with Bryson, we played Pooh on the computer. We sat with him. We enunciated the letters while he popped the balloons. We were animated when he clicked on stuff. With Jake....well we showed him how to do it and watched out of the corner of our eye. Now little Hay...here's the mouse, please dont bust up my laptop. It's pretty bad when they can navigate Vista before they can pronunciate "F".


3 comments:
Hay...with a laptop...hide the screwdriver! You know how that worked out the last time.
Wow, even I can't navigate Vista most of the time. Impressive!
Ok you said lame I did not say lame
Post a Comment