We've been wanting to try a new sleeping arrangement in the Painter household for a while. Trying to create a "play room" B is moving into H's room and H is combining with J. We were gonna wait to get H & J better bunk beds but that aint happening. It's a little sad retiring the crib...the same crib web used for all three kids...acquired second hand in Asheville by Papaw. By now it probably violates all kinds of safety requirements :-).
We are about to give up on nap....maybe tonight Hay'll be tired enough to sleep in the new bed. Jake volunteered to help out.
Finally the play room...capped off with my Chuck Norris MuscleNator. I Just have to be careful not to do the Christie Brinkley Workout...I might get all weepy.(Pic is Several shots merged...looks goofy)

We are about to give up on nap....maybe tonight Hay'll be tired enough to sleep in the new bed. Jake volunteered to help out.
Finally the play room...capped off with my Chuck Norris MuscleNator. I Just have to be careful not to do the Christie Brinkley Workout...I might get all weepy.(Pic is Several shots merged...looks goofy)

1 comment:
Looks like Hayden is going to have some adjusting to his new surroundings even with the help of "big brother" Jake. Hope the adjustment period is shorten for Mommy and Daddy's sake. We love you all. Mamaw &Papaw
Post a Comment