Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Fall Pictures

Thanks to everyone for their patience with me I've been editing all 0 of my fall photo shoots and just haven't had time to get to my own!  If you would like some prints just let me know or you can snag the pic and send it into walgreens online.

It was like pulling teeth to get a sweater on this guy.  He thinks its rather sissy.



Half the time I couldn't keep him from throwing leaves.





He did admit to needing a pic for his Mom.  Evidently she likes flowers.



I'll have to admit this was one uncooperative subject.  But bribery works wonders...


7 comments:

Heidi said...

That made my day! I think I may need a 4x6 of one of those. :)

Anonymous said...

walgreens? how dare you

Becky said...

This cracks me up! Love it! And the sweat looks great PEC!

Anonymous said...

There you go PEC!! Great post!

Lepeintre said...

Great stuff!

Paul and Briana said...

TOO FUNNY!!!

Anonymous said...

That is the funniest thing I've ever seen. loved it!