Tuesday, October 7, 2008

The Shed Purge

It's on. After shamefully leaving Heather to finish the garage yesterday, my mission today is to clean out the shed. So far I have discovered 5000 empty Tupperware storage containers, 1000 boxes filled with Styrofoam peanuts, 20 plastic pots and 10 boxes labeled junk. Behind all that were the lovely parting gifts the previous owners of the house felt they needed to leave us: a water bed frame, lounge chairs, the works! Certainly stuff worthy of my car sitting outside instead of in the garage.



Now I've done the part I'm good at...making a bigger mess. SO how to dispose of all this stuff without losing resolve? (Yes that is my Subaru filled with Painter el Crappo). Really, how can I part with my Nelson CD? or the MM phone Mom and Dad gave me? (That'll probably stay).



HELP!!!

5 comments:

Heidi said...

Oh my stinkin' word! That was all in the shed?!? Dump it or trash it and never look back! Especially the Nelson CD. But then I'm choleric like that. :)

Becky said...

Nelson?! I loved them! Had that exact CD and even saw them in concert. Heidi should talk...have you ever seen her shed, or above the garage, or even above her master bedroom closet??! =] But seriously, once your done purging, maybe you can come help Daniel purge some of his stuff from high school!

Sarah said...

Poor Heather!

Anonymous said...

if you haven't used it in 3 months then you do not need it THROW IT AWAY!! please throw it away.

PEC said...

I was thinking about following up on that comment but ....really I can't go there.