I took B to the GMAU Meeting of the Masters conference today in Indy. It was a little intimidating seeing the majority of the participants had been in their craft for a while. Bryson was on his 4th lesson. He hung in there like a champ though, fencing all day long. The GMAU building is pretty cool with swords, lions and shields hanging around everywhere. They take their business seriously as well running a tight ship on rules and respect.

On to the fencing...Bryson was a trooper being one of the youngest kids to participate in the fencing. I don't think he has ever physically done something like this....9 hours of fencing, tai chi (sp?), and pizza.


I don't know where he got this look from...

My yummiest part of the day...


On to the fencing...Bryson was a trooper being one of the youngest kids to participate in the fencing. I don't think he has ever physically done something like this....9 hours of fencing, tai chi (sp?), and pizza.


I don't know where he got this look from...

My yummiest part of the day...

1 comment:
Impressive!
Post a Comment