Hayden nearly got the shaft again this year. But a mere 24 days after his birthday we will honor him with a delicious homemade cake. I can't wait. By the 19th of December we were in cake overload but have since regained that particular sweet tooth. Happy BDay Hay.
6 comments:
Wait a minute!! Wasn't there supposed to be a party?!?!?!
I think Heather gave up.
But as I age,I feel anytime is right for a birthday party!
I know I know... we were supposed to have a party, but time just gets away. The little guy was just thrilled to have candles to blow out! Bless his heart! I must say one of the best chocolate cakes I've made. Very chocolatey!
Hopefully, this December we will all not be throwing up around his birthday either!:)
Poor Hayden!
we didn't know or we could have had birthday cake when ya'll were here at Christmas. Happy birthday to a precious three year old- mamaw
Post a Comment