Wallpaper down, holes patched, walls sanded, 10 years of 80's hairspray removed from wall opposite mirror, 2 coats on wall (painter el cheapo walmart paint still needs another coat) one coat on cabinets, huge clutter mess of tools and trash, one big oops on the ceiling, one worried wife, one husband who didn't consult wife on paint colors, $32 over budget..which is $0.
Umm...I wanted to touch up the ceiling anyway? Give me credit though, this is the straddle the bathtub and paint with your off hand maneuver.
Here is a picture of snow for the family in the south:
Umm...I wanted to touch up the ceiling anyway? Give me credit though, this is the straddle the bathtub and paint with your off hand maneuver.
Here is a picture of snow for the family in the south:
3 comments:
AS A WISE YOUNG JEDI ONCE TOLD ME
"THATS BETTER". (PAPAW)
Brave man for picking your own paint color?
Dude. Now I'm definitely not gonna get anything done at work today... I'll be thinking about snow!
Post a Comment