Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Oh yeah, the bathroom

Far from spectacular but complete. The new and improved BR has been given a masculine type theme. Unintentional, but it is what it is. There is still some fru-fru type stuff to do (not my department) which may balance the estrogen level a bit. Seeing our budget crunch, I think we came out all right.

In defense of my photography skills, it's a tight space, CFL light bulbs are hard to balance, and the overall contrast in the room makes it tough to show the real color...(sniff sniff) but really we like it. We did lose some cabinet space by dropping a hideous wall mounted thing but oh well.

Throwing in a before:

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

MUCHO BETTER O....or as Hay Hay would say.."that's better".
mamaw and papaw

Heidi said...

Nice! I liked that you framed out the mirror.

Becky said...

I like it! I too like the framed mirror. Nice touch!

Anonymous said...

Fantastic!

Paul and Briana said...

I love it! Looks VERY nice!