Saturday, May 10, 2008

Do you really care about my firewood?

If you do here is part two: Dusty gave his morning helping me heave the remaining big wood onto the splitter creating this...pile #3:


During this process the gutter guys were installin' and Ryan had come by to check out their progress. He made some inquiry wondering if I was going to have any problems getting the truck out of the yard after the rain...I hadn't thought of that. Surely not (The AWD Subaru has no problem, why would the Ranger). Sure enough now there are several grass-less ruts in the back where I was stuck and spinning wheels. The gutter guys and dusty had to push me out... how embarrassing.

4 comments:

Lepeintre said...

Dude!

Anonymous said...

Look at that SWEEEEET Ride toten the log splitter. Just a pure picture of adrenaline for anyone who needs it!

Anonymous said...

Hey there was a Mrs. Bohrer on here earlier stalking the coveted 1000 blog hit to your site. But, she is filing a complaint with the FCC because she believes that you PURPOSELY blocked her URL from turning that odometer! She thinks she missed out on some great prize or something. (She has nothing better to do with her day than to sit around and reloading blogs to try to be the first to 1000. Its like internet BINGO to her. Who said Christians don't have excitement in their lives?) Anyway, I did not get any announcement that I won when I did see the magic number pop up. I think you rigged it for your buddy Dusty; I know you love him more! Sarah will be so bummed to know that she did not win! By the way, I am just some anonymous blogger who just happened to come across this story.

Painter el Cinco said...

HA!