After a great dinner we played around for a while waiting for things to start.The first item on the agenda was derby car racing (historically this has been an RA event)...we had no cars to race so we were meerly spectators. Next, the kids were taught about fires and started their own for smores later...

We had a little praise jam...I can totally see me as this guy if I ever loose my airline job:

and after a half bag of marshmallows, we were wired and tired...Slept a little and got up ready to face the new day. Breakfast was the best meal...Bryson chowed on eggs and a waffle.
Ohhhh I think I over did it...
Aaron starting his beanzies addiction early:
The day was filled with activities..this is one of B's 2 fish he caught (at 6am)...he may of gotten the shaft with no ribbon...I thought he had caught 12 inches of fish...third went to a guy with 10. Oh well we wont sweat it.

We did lots of activities including riflery, archery, knot tying, basketball, baseball etc....I didn't get any pictures...oops. So here is Dusty.
5 comments:
I am leaving a comment just to have a comment. I like comments.
Your M&M is changing colors. Is he ill? Is he cold? Did he not contrast enough with his guitar. :)
Too feminine...of course I do own a mauve guitar.
Mauve....who are you kidding. We all know it's PINK!
Post a Comment