Jacob has done it... He has graduated....PRESCHOOL. Next step - Free education (except for book rental and misc. expenses brought to us by 'the MAN') He was tres' cute and proud. Here he is hangin' with his buds, Logan and Lauren.

And proudly displaying the certificate.
9 comments:
The sweet babies are growing up!
Congrats Jakie! Sorry I missed it, but I was at the art museum with 10-year old boys who were snickering at the sculptures! :0
The page hit counter is at 995. If I hit refresh until it hits 1000, do I win a prize?
Ok I got 999 and went back to get 1000 several times and it won't let me...are you playing a trick on me?
Hey Paul you need to check out the comment under that hunk of green masculinity (the truck). I want to know what you think. And by the way Heidi, the PRIZE is mine... There can be only one. I hit it on my first loading of the page. Sarah could not refresh, it stayed stuck for her! HAHA.
PJ
its set to only count hits from different IP's or at least 30 minutes apart from the same IP. In pure page loads there have been 1800ish not including me. I don't know who hit 1000...
I guess I know now.
So, what is the prize????
I wonder if he will snarf it down as quickly as Sarah did hers!!
Hey, watch it Diane...what happens in Bible Study stays in Bible study!
Post a Comment