Sunday, May 11, 2008

Heather's Mothers Day Blog

Heather Here,

Since everyone is waxing poetic about their Mother's Day and their children... I could not stand by and not say something about my three sweet boys (four if you count Paul). Yes, motherhood is a daily challenge (laundry, messy house, tripping over legos, laundry, cleaning little sticky faces, trying to sit down for five seconds without hearing the words, "Mom can you come here", laundry...) but it makes it all worthwhile to see their sweet little faces say"I love you, Mom!"


No really I do love my Boys!

2 comments:

Heidi said...

OK, if you must know, while I was posting photos of the sweet little babies that I had, they both were in the other room yelling at each other. Now you know "the rest of the story". :)

Sarah said...

And Heather mine blew it right after they gave me their cards with a knock down drag out! Thats my rest of the story