Thursday, May 8, 2008

Porch Swing, Rain and Gutters

I installed a new mahogany porch swing from porchswings.com the other week. We love it as our front porch was formerly a dumping ground for bikes, newspapers and the occasional trash bag when the garage was just too far of a walk. :-) Hay and I love the swing while its raining grabbing a blanket or two on the cooler days.

After a year delay (read: cashflowissues) we will finally have new gutters on Saturday. Our landscaping (chuckle) had been dealt a serious blow by water sheeting off the roof . Just add Koi:

Otherwise spending a rainy day streamlining bills, playing with Hayden, eating peanuts...ya know, fun stuff.

1 comment:

Heidi said...

And after I pay the bills all I have is peanuts! Congrats on the gutters. Now I have to return that Koi I bought you to the store.