
Before I leave on my trip (I know you will all be hanging on the edge of your seat waiting for the next post) I thought I'd leave you with a cool macro shot of the Breast Cancer Awareness Gerber Daisies she planted in an arrangement today.

Lastly let's play create your own caption...I will provide examples that may or may not be the actual intent of this stare:
1. I cant believe I married such a hunk!2. I cant believe Paul is overexposing the picture to make my hair look blonder!
You get the idea...I bet Heidi can guess. She has superpowers.
10 comments:
Heather says, "Paul, are you aware of the little hairs growing out of your nose and ears?"
Ouch...Low Blow
You said what to Heidi in Sunday school!
Or maybe one of these:
My gutters are so beautiful!
The ruts in the yard are HOW deep?
Or perhaps:
1. The new lens on the camera is just...so...beautiful!
2. You spent our economic stimulus check on WHAT?
3. I can't believe the Painter El Cinco Bull world tour is this popular!
4. No way! Jim really thought his Woodmizer sawmill replica was bigger than yours?
5. Your giving me HOW MUCH money to go shoppping at IKEA!!
You know this is fun and I could go on for a while, but I got to get to Mom's group. :)
OK..one more
--I can't believe Dusty ate at Tupelo Honey and would not eat the grits!!
It's official - I'm done, Thank you and good night!
You put up WHAT picture of me on your blog?!
"you are getting sleepy, very sleepy"
"OK, Paul when you say lion, I will get on all fours and growl like a lion"
Don't you get some prize from Heidi for the most comments from any one post?
"I actually said those exact words, Paul? Till DEATH do us part? I must have been buzzing from all the aqua net hairspray."
This is kind of fun. Do it again, Paul, do it again!
Post a Comment