OK as i sit here and try to figure out Spanish words to click on and sign in...three teens are trying to stream video on the hotel computers...thus it is taking FOREVER.
Evidently the Summer in Monterey is slightly hotter than I imagined. 95ish, but its a dry heat. nevertheless (the shift key is displaced somewhat on this keyboard and i am tired of fixing it, sorry)we went out for more local fare. We found a place, i have no idea what the name was, and ordered...well kinda. He didn}t speak a lick of english and unlike the last trip here we were all lacking in spanish ability. I tried to order steak and shrimp fajitas. i received chicken enchiladas with mole sauce. I didn}t complain (i didn}t know how) and the food was good. The weirdest thing though...are you ready...I chose (by pointing) the corn flavored ice cream served in a husk. It was delicious. Mmmmmm Yum. (picture Rachael Ray saying all this) Good Good Good . Literally took 30 minutes to split the bill. But it was all worth it.
The spell check doesn´t work so please excuse all errors.
3 comments:
Oh come on...where's the photo of the corn ice cream. That would have made my day. :)
I was looking for the photo as well...it just isn't right...
Hey Paul,
Have you heard of "whereigo?" It's a geocache game. PJ
Post a Comment