Edited because Heather said it was too negative.
Mostly training on the health care insurance process...sweet, health care!!! as to understand what we will be coding for. The Subaru went through a tank of gas in two days...Sweet Mamacita... a little disappointing but we will wait to cast judgment to see if that 21-22 MPG figure was a fluke, I hope so! But with the 12 inch subwoofer in the back, who cares about gas mileage, yeah baby! That's ridiculous for a four-banger driving mostly highway, even if it's AWD. At least it's paid for. The cruise control started working today too so that's cool (it was a little rusty).
Had to eat my frozen lean cuisine with coffee stirrers for lack of a fork. Boy was it delicious and filling !!!
I am hitting Lafayette traffic at 5 which is costing me precious minutes on the commute home. But I found a great talk radio station to fill the time!! We will have to see about Wednesday nights.
No comments:
Post a Comment