Paul managed to cram the corner of a tile under his fingernail so Cinco dusted himself off and finished the job. He labored from 9 - 9 as Paul nursed his boo-boo. I think PEC did a great job! Heather was even happy. We did notice the kitchen was a sieve for air infiltration, the floor was freezing as air rushed under the wall trim. Where's my spray foam?
The approval of the boys was apparent although they were a bit sad to see the fast food binge of a kitchenless mother come to an end. This blogger is sore. Just quarter-round to go tomorrow...and yes we got the tile below the fridge and oven.
6 comments:
Way to go el Cinco!! You the man...I mean BULL! Looks great
Hey el cinco, the kitchen and dining room look great. Looks perfectly straight etc. I know Heather is happy to have that job done. Mamaw & papaw
Wow, the floor looks wonderful! Enjoy it, and try not to work so hard,
Great job el Cinco!! Looks great! Thanks for letting Paul rest, wouldn't want him to hurt himself right before starting a new job!!
I think Jim has the spray foam....
I LOVE IT! And what is the paint color on the walls? Beautiful!
Dacia
Post a Comment