Saturday, January 30, 2010

Too good to be true

I received an email from PayPal that my money for the #7 Painter jersey has been REFUNDED. I guess that's better than not receiving the jersey and losing the moolah but aw man back to square one. I did get a t-shirt from Wally World today. Yay. Still searching for a child's Kelvin Hayden jersey and Maybe a Garcon jersey? Don't know...Just not worth the big bucks.

Summary of the Painter's week:
  • To cold to put the sway bar links on the van today...I put new bushings on last week and it still rattles.
  • Otherwise we got into C programming and UNIX at work this week which was good.
  • Heather and I both have a cold (day 14 for me! Yay again).
  • Thinking about looking for a hoopty small car to drive to Lafayette that does better on gas than the Subaru. Any ideas?...It's gotta fit a 12 inch subwoofer in it though.
  • Wii drums still functional.

Just got paycheck #2 so tonight is Noodles & Company!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Paul,
What kind of work are you doing? I was thinking you did website design. We are looking for someone to design a logo and website. Interested?
Dacia