Before I head off to normal-land (maybe for the first time in my life) Heather had a last minute list of small tasks that we had been putting off...for two years. So now I am scraping 600 year old vinyl off the kitchen floor..."why not the dining room too?!" you say. Sure why not since it just necessitates the old vinyl removal and some leveling. No Sweat... (and the painting of the living room, don't forget that.) I am so looking forward to ventilating the kitchen in 8 degrees to remove the old adhesive.
2 comments:
Aww...I missed the original title? Looks like a heap of fun; don't forget to move the oven and fridge and scape there too! :)
Looks like you have a nice job for yourself in 8 degree weather. Soryy we're not there to help. I'm sure it will look great when you finish. Wish it were warmer there for you. Have fun! mamaw & papaw
Post a Comment