Outta the house at 650 this morning. With a quick pit stop it did take an hour + 25 ish but that also included an unintentional tour of Purdue. Man, college kids look younger and younger. Found out a lot today. Training will be six weeks. The drive is indeed long (about 150 miles on the odometer today). Listening to "The Message" on MP3 is cool, Arby's dollar menu is cool although the jr roast beef was rather disappointing. I am not the youngest in class but I am not the oldest. We will forever be known as "Class #6". I can't use the bathroom in the un-leased part of the building (no it wasn't after the fact). Democrats in the White House are good for this particular business (no flaming please). Facebook is disabled in the building. HP is quite the green company with the thermostat being tightly regulated...expect to freeze in the winter and bring a fan in the summer. Coffee is not on the house.
Home at 630pm after getting turned around in Lafayette (following the GPS faithfully) so I took I65 home. Me tired, more later.
Resist!Home at 630pm after getting turned around in Lafayette (following the GPS faithfully) so I took I65 home. Me tired, more later.

2 comments:
That's a haul...resistance may be futile.
Thanks for the post! Hope it's a good week.
Post a Comment